At Imaginary Cloud, we believe technology should improve and simplify people's lives. We are a Software Development and UX/UI Design company that follows a unique user-centric Product Design Process. We helped build and launch more than 200 web & mobile applications worldwide together with industry-leading clients and have been awarded in 2020 as Top 100 Fastest Growing Company and Top 1000 Global Company by Clutch.
Our purpose is to champion a human-centric world; that is why we put our people first always. You can expect a respectful and caring culture, where you can grow and learn in a flexible work environment (see for yourself by checking our Glassdoor rating). Imaginary Cloud has been awarded Best Workplace® in Europe (medium companies), Best Quality of Life and #2 Best Place to Work® (companies between 51 and 100 employees), in Portugal, an award that proves our dedication towards building a Human-Centric World from within.
At Imaginary Cloud you will find:
- A remote-first company. We seek team members who live in Portugal or are willing and legally qualified to live and work in the country.
- Flexible working hours
- Global projects with industry-leading clients
- Career plan with strong growth potential
- Health & Dental insurance
- Paid sick days
- Informal environment
- Team events
- Caring, respectful and human-centric culture
- Comfort budget
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- No Outsourcing, as an Imaginaree you will always be part of Imaginary Cloud
The salary range for this position is 22 500,00€ - 27 000,00€ gross per year.
We would love to have you onboard if you have hands-on experience in the following areas:
2+ years of working experience in Digital Product Design
- Good working knowledge of UX and UI methodologies
- Good understanding of multimedia design for Web and Mobile
- Proficient user of design software, i.e., Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma
- Understanding of User Interface patterns
- Good visual skills, including an eye for good typography, composition, and use of color
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
As a UX Designer, your day-to-day tasks include turning complex processes into clean interfaces and simple workflows, mentoring younger designers, problem-solving, and client interaction, as required to develop a successful product.
If this sounds exactly what you're looking for, we would like to meet you and discuss this opportunity. Please apply below.
Want to get to know us a little bit better? Check out our blog to see who we are and what to expect from our recruitment process.