At Imaginary Cloud, we believe technology should improve and simplify people's lives. We are a Software Development and UX/UI Design company that follows a unique user-centric Product Design Process. We helped build and launch more than 200 web & mobile applications worldwide together with industry-leading clients and have been awarded in 2020 as Top 100 Fastest Growing Company and Top 1000 Global Company by Clutch.
Our purpose is to champion a human-centric world; that is why we put our people first always. You can expect a respectful and caring culture, where you can grow and learn in a flexible work environment (see for yourself by checking our Glassdoor rating). Imaginary Cloud has been awarded Best Workplace® in Europe (medium companies), Best Quality of Life and #2 Best Place to Work® (companies between 51 and 100 employees), in Portugal, an award that proves our dedication towards building a Human-Centric World from within.
At Imaginary Cloud you will find:
- A remote-first company. We seek team members who live in Portugal or are willing and legally qualified to live and work in the country.
- Flexible working hours
- Global projects with industry-leading clients
- Career plan with strong growth potential
- Health & Dental insurance
- Paid sick days
- Informal environment
- Team events
- Caring, respectful and human-centric culture
- Comfort budget
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- No Outsourcing, as an Imaginaree you will always be part of Imaginary Cloud
The salary range for this position is 21 000,00€ - 25 500,00€ gross per year.
We would love to have you onboard if you have hands-on experience in the following areas:
2+ years of working experience in Social Media Management:
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Detail-oriented with an inquiring mind to create engaging content
- Experience in Social Media Management and Email Marketing
- Experience in Paid Social Media campaigns
- High fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Develop and manage Imaginary Cloud’s Social Media presence (Instagram, Linkedin, and Facebook), as well as its paid media campaigns
- Analyse social media’s performance (organic and paid)
- Develop Imaginary Cloud’s monthly Newsletters (internal and external)
- Collaborate with the People Team to understand the company culture and develop engaging social media stories to attract like-minded people
- Collaborate with the Delivery and Business Development teams to understand key technology topics, develop thought leadership topics for the External Newsletter to generate leads
As a Social Media Specialist, you will be part of the Growth Team, which is responsible for the strategy to attract new clients and new people to join Imaginary Cloud. You will be part of this endeavour by creating truly exceptional content that makes our brand stand out on inboxes and infinite scrolls.
If this sounds exactly what you're looking for, we would like to meet you and discuss this opportunity. Please apply below.
Want to get to know us a little bit better? Check out our blog to see who we are and what to expect from our recruitment process.