At Imaginary Cloud, we believe technology should improve and simplify people's lives. We are a Software Development and UX/UI Design company that follows a unique user-centric Product Design Process. We helped build and launch more than 200 web & mobile applications worldwide together with industry-leading clients and have been awarded in 2020 as Top 100 Fastest Growing Company and Top 1000 Global Company by Clutch.
Our purpose is to champion a human-centric world; that is why we put our people first always. You can expect a respectful and caring culture, where you can grow and learn in a flexible work environment (see for yourself by checking our Glassdoor rating). Imaginary Cloud has been awarded Best Workplace® in Europe (medium companies), Best Quality of Life and #2 Best Place to Work® (companies between 51 and 100 employees), in Portugal, an award that proves our dedication towards building a Human-Centric World from within.
At Imaginary Cloud you will find:
- A remote-first company. We seek team members who live in Portugal or are willing and legally qualified to live and work in the country.
- Flexible working hours
- Global projects with industry-leading clients
- Career plan with strong growth potential
- Health & Dental insurance
- Paid sick days
- Informal environment
- Team events
- Caring, respectful and human-centric culture
- Comfort budget
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- No Outsourcing, as an Imaginaree you will always be part of Imaginary Cloud
The salary range for this position is 35 000,00€ - 42 000,00€ gross per year.
We would love to have you onboard if you have hands-on experience in the following areas:
5+ years of working experience leading software development teams, using AGILE or PMI
- Expertise in the full software development lifecycle (web & mobile), building and delivering products
- Experience in defining the timelines, communication, and coordination of complex engineering projects
- Current knowledge of the latest development methods and practices
- Orientation towards helping product owners to achieve business goals
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
Get to know our tech stack:
- Ruby / Ruby on Rails
- Python / Django
- SQL (MySQL / PostgreSQL)
- Mobile development (iOS, Android, React Native)
- Linux / Mac OS - command line
- Automated provisioning tools (Docker / Ansible / Capistrano)
- NoSQL (Mongo, Redis, etc.)
- Photoshop / Figma
As a Project Manager, your day-to-day tasks include taking ownership of projects end to end, managing a broad scope of software and human challenges and driving development in an iterative, agile manner using best practices while engaging with a team of developers of successful products.
If this sounds exactly what you're looking for, we would like to meet you and discuss this opportunity. Please apply below.
Want to get to know us a little bit better? Check out our blog to see who we are and what to expect from our recruitment process.