At Imaginary Cloud, we believe technology should improve and simplify people's lives. We are a Software Development and UX/UI Design company that follows a unique user-centric Product Design Process. We helped build and launch more than 200 web & mobile applications worldwide together with industry-leading clients and have been awarded in 2020 as Top 100 Fastest Growing Company and Top 1000 Global Company by Clutch.
Our purpose is to champion a human-centric world; that is why we put our people first always. You can expect a respectful and caring culture, where you can grow and learn in a flexible work environment (see for yourself by checking our Glassdoor rating). Imaginary Cloud has been awarded Best Quality of Life and #2 Best Place to Work® (companies between 51 and 100 employees), in Portugal, an award that proves our dedication towards building a Human-Centric World from within.
At Imaginary Cloud you will find:
- A remote-first company. We seek team members who live in Portugal or are willing and legally qualified to live and work in the country.
- Flexible working hours
- Global projects with industry-leading clients
- Career plan with strong growth potential
- Health & Dental insurance
- Paid sick days
- Informal environment
- Team events
- Caring, respectful and human-centric culture
- Comfort budget
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- No Outsourcing, as an Imaginaree you will always be part of Imaginary Cloud
The salary ranges for this position are:
21 000,00€ - 25 000,00€ gross per year, for Intermediate Level
29 000,00€ - 35 000,00€ gross per year, for Senior Level
We would love to have you onboard if you have hands-on experience in the following areas:
2+ years of working experience in selling Consultative Services
- Bachelor's Degree in Management, Economics or Computer Science
- Superior English proficiency, as you'll be selling to foreign markets
- Highly collaborative and self-motivated, with a passion for success
- Ability to develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Market research and new business generation
- Outreach (cold-calling, cold-emailing)
- Define strategies for each proposal and coordinate the pre-sales teams
As an International Business Developer, you will be at the forefront of our efforts to change the status quo of software development, acting as evangelists and advisors to our clients and prospects on the importance of user-centric design and top-notch development standards.
If this sounds exactly what you're looking for, we would like to meet you and discuss this opportunity. Please apply below.
Want to get to know us a little bit better? Check out our blog to see who we are and what to expect from our recruitment process.