At Imaginary Cloud, we believe technology should improve and simplify people's lives. We are a Software Development and UX/UI Design company that follows a unique user-centric Product Design Process. We helped build and launch more than 200 web & mobile applications worldwide together with industry-leading clients and have been awarded in 2020 as Top 100 Fastest Growing Company and Top 1000 Global Company by Clutch.
Our purpose is to champion a human-centric world; that is why we put our people first always. You can expect a respectful and caring culture, where you can grow and learn in a flexible work environment (see for yourself by checking our Glassdoor rating). Imaginary Cloud has been awarded Best Quality of Life and #2 Best Place to Work® (companies between 51 and 100 employees), in Portugal, an award that proves our dedication towards building a Human-Centric World from within.
At Imaginary Cloud you will find:
- A remote-first company. We seek team members who live in Portugal, or are willing and legally qualified to live and work in the country.
- Flexible working hours
- Global projects with industry-leading clients
- Career plan with strong growth potential
- Health & Dental insurance
- Paid sick days
- Informal environment
- Team events
- Caring, respectful and human-centric culture
- Comfort budget
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- No Outsourcing, as an Imaginaree you will always be part of Imaginary Cloud
The salary range for this position is 39 000,00€ - 47 000,00€ gross per year.
We would love to have you onboard if you have hands-on experience in the following areas:
5+ years of working experience in Data Science
- Academic background in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math or related field
- A graduate degree in Data Science or another quantitative field is a plus
- Excellent proficiency in common Data Science toolkits, such as R, Python, data processing, database programming, and data analytics
- Analytical mind with a strong problem-solving aptitude
- Experience collaborating with engineering and product development teams
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
Get to know our tech stack:
- Python / Django
- Ruby / Ruby on Rails
- SQL (MySQL / PostgreSQL)
- Mobile development (iOS, Android, React Native)
- Linux / Mac OS - command line
- Automated provisioning tools (Docker / Ansible / Capistrano)
- NoSQL (Mongo, Redis, etc.)
- Photoshop / Figma
If this sounds exactly what you're looking for, we would like to meet you and discuss this opportunity. Please apply below.
Want to get to know us a little bit better? Check out our blog to see who we are and what to expect from our recruitment process.