Back-End Developer (i.e. Python)
Engineering · Portugal Hybrid Remote
If you are a Back-End Developer looking for a place where you can grow, learn, embark on exciting projects and surround yourself with an amazing and caring team, join us!
At Imaginary Cloud, we believe technology should improve and simplify people's lives. We are a Software Development and UX/UI Design company that follows a unique user-centric Product Design Process. We helped build and launch more than 200 web & mobile applications worldwide together with industry-leading clients and have been awarded in 2020 as Top 100 Fastest Growing Company and Top 1000 Global Company by Clutch.
Our purpose is to champion a human-centric world; that is why we put our people first always. You can expect a respectful and caring culture, where you can grow and learn in a flexible work environment (see for yourself by checking our Glassdoor rating). We are a certified Great Place to Work®, an award that proves our dedication towards building a Human-Centric World from within.
At Imaginary Cloud you will find:
- A remote-first company. We seek team members who live in Portugal or are willing and legally qualified to live and work in the country.
- Flexible working hours
- Global projects with industry-leading clients
- Career plan with strong growth potential
- Health & Dental insurance
- Paid sick days
- Informal environment
- Team events
- Caring, respectful and human-centric culture
- Comfort budget
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- No Outsourcing, as an Imaginaree you will always be part of Imaginary Cloud
We would love to have you onboard if you have hands-on experience in the following areas:
1+ years of working experience in Back-end Development with Python
- 2+ years of experience in Software Development
- A clear understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Good proficiency in writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Experience with different open-source programming languages used on web projects
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
Get to know our tech stack:
- Ruby / Ruby on Rails
- Python / Django
- SQL (MySQL / PostgreSQL)
- Mobile development (iOS, Android, React Native)
- Linux / Mac OS - command line
- Automated provisioning tools (Docker / Ansible / Capistrano)
- NoSQL (Mongo, Redis, etc.)
- Photoshop / Figma
As a Back-End Developer, your day-to-day tasks include development, problem-solving, architecture, client interaction, as required to develop a successful product.