Coordination · Portugal Flexible Remote
If you are a Project Manager looking for a place where you can grow, learn, embark on exciting projects and surround yourself with an amazing and caring team, join us!
At Imaginary Cloud, we believe technology should improve and simplify people's lives. We are a Software Development and UX/UI Design company that follows a unique user-centric Product Design Process. We helped build and launch more than 200 web & mobile applications worldwide together with industry-leading clients and have been awarded in 2020 as Top 100 Fastest Growing Company and Top 1000 Global Company by Clutch.
Our purpose is to champion a human-centric world; that is why we put our people first always. You can expect a respectful and caring culture, where you can grow and learn in a flexible work environment (see for yourself by checking our Glassdoor rating). We are a certified Great Place to Work®, an award that proves our dedication towards building a Human-Centric World from within.
At Imaginary Cloud you will find:
- A remote-first company. We seek team members who live in Portugal or are willing and legally qualified to live and work in the country.
- Flexible working hours
- Global projects with industry-leading clients
- Career plan with strong growth potential
- Health & Dental insurance
- Paid sick days
- Informal environment
- Team events
- Caring, respectful and human-centric culture
- Comfort budget
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- No Outsourcing, as an Imaginaree you will always be part of Imaginary Cloud
We would love to have you onboard if you have hands-on experience in the following areas:
2+ years of working experience leading software development teams, using AGILE or PMI
- 5+ years of work experience in the software development industry
- Expertise in the full software development lifecycle (web & mobile), building and delivering products
- Experience in managing the timelines, communication, and coordination of complex engineering projects
- Current knowledge of the latest development methods and practices
- Orientation towards helping product owners to achieve business goals
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
Get to know our tech stack:
- Ruby / Ruby on Rails
- Python / Django
- SQL (MySQL / PostgreSQL)
- Mobile development (iOS, Android, React Native)
- Linux / Mac OS - command line
- Automated provisioning tools (Docker / Ansible / Capistrano)
- NoSQL (Mongo, Redis, etc.)
- Photoshop / Figma
As a Project Manager, your day-to-day tasks include taking ownership of projects end to end, managing a broad scope of software and human challenges, driving development in an iterative, agile manner using best practices while engaging with a team of developers of successful products.