Design · Portugal Flexible Remote
If you are a UX Designer looking for a place where you can grow, learn, embark on exciting projects and surround yourself with an amazing and caring team, join us!
At Imaginary Cloud, we believe technology should improve and simplify people's lives. We are a Software Development and UX/UI Design company that follows a unique user-centric Product Design Process. We helped build and launch more than 200 web & mobile applications worldwide together with industry-leading clients and have been awarded in 2020 as Top 100 Fastest Growing Company and Top 1000 Global Company by Clutch.
Our purpose is to champion a human-centric world; that is why we put our people first always. You can expect a respectful and caring culture, where you can grow and learn in a flexible work environment (see for yourself by checking our 4.6 Glassdoor rating).
At Imaginary Cloud you will find:
- A remote-first company. We seek team members who live in Portugal or are willing and legally qualified to live and work in the country.
- Flexible working hours
- Global projects with industry-leading clients
- Career plan with strong growth potential
- Health & Dental insurance
- Paid sick days
- Informal environment
- Team events
- Caring, respectful and human-centric culture
- Comfort budget
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- No Outsourcing, as an Imaginaree you will always be part of Imaginary Cloud
We would love to have you on board if you have hands-on experience in the following areas:
2+ years of working experience in Digital Product Design
- Good working knowledge of UX and UI methodologies
- Good understanding of multimedia design for Web and Mobile
- Proficient user of design software, i.e., Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma
- Understanding of User Interface patterns
- Good visual skills, including an eye for good typography, composition, and use of color
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
As a UX Designer, your day-to-day tasks include turning complex processes into clean interfaces and simple workflows, mentoring younger designers, problem-solving, and client interaction, as required to develop a successful product.