Design · Coimbra, Faro, Lisbon
We're looking for a UX Designer who is passionate about making a difference in people's lives by creating amazing digital products.
At Imaginary Cloud, we believe in making people's lives easier through technology: we design and develop world-class digital products for a faster go-to-market strategy with our user-centric Product Design Process.
Our strong focus on UX/UI and cutting-edge front-end development allow us to work with top clients from different industries in multiple locations worldwide. To deliver new features within short time frames and answer quickly to change, we use an Agile methodology.
Based in Lisbon, we're a very talented team with mindful creativity. We thrive with new challenges, and we work as a team to bring the best digital products to life. Since we believe that a healthy work environment matters to our overall productivity, we value everyone's well-being and continuous personal & professional growth.
Day-to-day tasks include turning complex processes into clean interfaces and simple workflows, mentoring younger designers, problem-solving, and client interaction, as required to develop a successful product.
We value previous hands-on experience in the following fields:
2+ years of working experience in Digital Product Design
- Good working knowledge of UX and UI methodologies
- Good understanding of multimedia design for Web and Mobile
- Proficient user of design software, i.e., Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma
- Understanding of User Interface patterns
- Good visual skills, including an eye for good typography, composition, and use of color
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
What we have to offer:
- International and challenging projects for top clients
- Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Informal environment
- Health insurance
- Paid sick days
- Team events
- Career plan
- Comfort budget
- We're not Outsourcing!