Delivery · Lisbon, Coimbra
We're looking for a Project Manager who is passionate about making a difference in people's lives by creating amazing digital products.
At Imaginary Cloud, we believe in making people's lives easier through technology: we design and develop world-class digital products for a faster go-to-market strategy with our user-centric Product Design Process.
Our strong focus in UX/UI, as well as in cutting edge front-end development, allow us to work with top clients from different industries, in multiple locations worldwide. To deliver new features within short time frames and answer quickly to change, we use an Agile methodology.
Based in Lisbon and Coimbra, we're a very talented team with mindful creativity. We thrive with new challenges, and we work as a team to bring the best digital products to life. Since we believe that a healthy work environment matters to our overall productivity, we value everyone's well being and continuous personal & professional growth.
Day-to-day tasks include taking ownership of projects end to end, managing a broad scope of software and human challenges, driving development in an iterative, agile manner using best practices, while engaging with a team of developers of successful products.
We value previous hands-on experience in the following fields:
2+ years of working experience leading software development teams, using AGILE or PMI
- 5+ years of work experience in the software development industry
- Expertise in the full software development lifecycle (web & mobile), building and delivering products
- Experience in managing the timelines, communication, and coordination of complex engineering projects
- Current knowledge of the latest development methods and practices
- Orientation towards helping product owners to achieve business goals
Our tech stack:
- Python / Django
- Ruby / Ruby on Rails
- SQL (MySQL / PostgreSQL)
- Mobile development (iOS, Android, React Native)
- Linux / Mac OS - command line
- Automated provisioning tools (Docker / Ansible / Capistrano)
- NoSQL (Mongo, Redis, etc.)
- Photoshop / Figma
What we have to offer:
- International and challenging projects for top clients
- Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Informal environment
- Health insurance
- Paid sick days
- Team events
- Career plan
- We're not Outsourcing!