Engineering · Lisbon, Coimbra, Faro
We're looking for a Junior Developer who is passionate about making a difference in people's lives by creating amazing digital products.
At Imaginary Cloud, we believe in making people's lives easier through technology: we design and develop world-class digital products for a faster go-to-market strategy with our user-centric Product Design Process.
Our strong focus on UX/UI and cutting-edge front-end development allow us to work with top clients from different industries in multiple locations worldwide. To deliver new features within short time frames and answer quickly to change, we use an Agile methodology.
Based in Lisbon and Coimbra, we're a very talented team with mindful creativity. We thrive with new challenges, and we work as a team to bring the best digital products to life. Since we believe that a healthy work environment matters to our overall productivity, we value everyone's well being and continuous personal & professional growth.
Day-to-day tasks include development, problem-solving, architecture, client interaction, as required to develop a successful product.
We value previous hands-on experience in the following fields:
1+ years of experience in Web Development:
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Proficiency in writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Knowledge of open-source programming languages used on web projects
Our tech stack:
- Python / Django
- Ruby / Ruby on Rails
- SQL (MySQL / PostgreSQL)
- Mobile development (iOS, Android, React Native)
- Linux / Mac OS - command line
- Automated provisioning tools (Docker / Ansible / Capistrano)
- NoSQL (Mongo, Redis, etc.)
- Photoshop / Figma
What we have to offer:
- International and challenging projects for top clients
- Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Informal environment
- Health insurance
- Paid sick days
- Team events
- Career plan
- We're not Outsourcing!